Old Country Store
The Nashville House offers the perfect complement to your country dining experience. After enjoying a delicious meal, you can peruse our old fashioned general store in Nashville, IN. We offer a great variety of kitchen supplies and treats to take home or give as gifts.
A part of the historic Nashville House Restaurant, the Old Country Store is a window to the past. Surrounded by historic photographs and antiques, you will find old time candy, homemade cookies, unique kitchen gadgets, and a variety of fruit jams, jellies, & preserves. Our World Famous Nashville House Apple Butter, baked and canned on site, is sought out by people near and far!
Stop in today to shop our selection:
- Apple butter: Our homemade apple butter is sought after by visitors from throughout the region. Once people get a taste, they want to take it home with them. It’s so popular, we offer shipping to anywhere in the country.
- Jellies, jams and preserves: Choose your favorite flavor among our wide assortment of homemade treats. Add the perfect topping to your biscuits, toast and fresh-from-the-oven breads.
- Fresh baked bread: Our homemade apple butter tastes great on any of our in-house breads. Take home some of each for a made-from-scratch treat.
- In-house baked cookies: What dessert tastes better than fresh homemade cookies? Grab one to go or wrap up a dozen to share. Delicious!
- Old-fashioned candies: What was your favorite as a kid? You’ll probably find it in our old fashioned candy store in Nashville, IN. Take a trip down memory lane with sweets from the good old days.
- Kitchen gadgets: Complete your kitchen with the tools you need for home-style cooking. Our collection includes unique gadgets and tools for everyone.
- Gift ideas: With a wide variety of gadgets, unique candies and homemade treats, Nashville House is a go-to stop for gifts. We’ll even ship our delicious apple butter to your grandma in Florida.
Completing the appeal of our general store in Nashville, IN is a rustic atmosphere that’s cozy and inviting. The décor is mostly unchanged since the 1950s, providing a truly antique environment with historical pictures and features. Stay a while, and you might not want to leave!
Come browse through our general store and enjoy a delicious meal while you’re here. Contact our friendly staff for hours and reservations at 812-988-4554.