At The Nashville House, we know country cooking. If you’re craving down-home flavor, The Nashville House should be your next stop. We are famous for our delicious fried biscuits, which go perfectly with our mouthwatering fried chicken. We encourage you to top off one of our in-house breads with our homemade apple butter. People travel from throughout the region to get a taste of this treat!
With a specialty in country style cooking, our menu includes:
- Apple butter: Like most of our menu items, we make this ourselves, and you can taste the difference.
- Fried chicken: We are known as the best chicken restaurant in Nashville, IN.
- Biscuits: These delicious delights are the perfect complement for your fried chicken dinner.
- Baked beans: Our sides include baked beans and other country style favorites.
- Baked Hoosier Ham: Our famous Old Country Store Hams are processed in the old-fashioned sugar-cured way and given a superior flavor by double hickory smoking.
- Sassafras Tea: It’s back! Available hot or cold for your enjoyment.
As a favorite family restaurant in Nashville, IN, we provide both great food and inviting surroundings. Our guests enjoy rustic décor with a country atmosphere to match our classic cooking. The surroundings are mostly unchanged since the 1950s, creating a truly rustic environment with historical pictures and features.
After tasting our homemade cooking, we find that many guests want to take it home to enjoy again! Our country store offers a great selection of old fashioned candies, homemade treats and apple butter by the jar. Our inviting store also offers kitchen gadgets, unique gifts and souvenirs.Stop in for a fun, relaxing and delicious dining experience. Be sure to make reservations for dinner. October is our busiest month, so we will be unable to take reservations, but are open seven days a week from 11:30am to 8pm the whole month.
Contact The Nashville House today for current hours and reservations. Reach our friendly staff at 812-988-4554. Your taste buds will thank you.